In 1996, we started Haley Marketing with a mission to make it easier to sell staffing services. Back then, we provided a unique "nurture marketing" process to help salespeople build relationships--and stay top-of-mind--with clients and prospects.
Well, a lot has happened since 1996!
- My daughter, who was born the year before Haley Marketing was founded (and who we named the company after), is a junior in college!
- Social media and smartphones have revolutionized the way we communicate.
- Netflix has changed the way we watch TV.
- Contingent workers now represent 40% of the U.S. workforce.
- The Buffalo Bills finally won the Super Bowl (well, I'm still waiting for that!).
But you get the idea, a lot of things, including marketing, technology, and staffing, have changed in 20 years. As all these things have evolved, so have best practices in lead generation in staffing. In this special issue of the Idea Club, I share some of the
best practices in lead generation for staffing I've learned in (gulp) over 20 years in staffing! I hope you enjoy it.
David Searns | CEO,
Haley Marketing | 1-888-696-2900