Does social media really have superpowers?
You be the judge:
- 90.4% of millennials, 77.5% of Gen X, and 48.2% of baby boomers use social media.
- 79% of job applicants use social media in their job search.
- 73% of millennials found their last position through a social media site.
- 84% of C-level and VP-level buyers are influenced by social media when purchasing.
Not convinced? Look at these results:
- In one year, a technical staffing firm used social media to increase followers by 147% and increase job applications by 82%.
- Implementing a formal social media strategy helped one niche staffing company increase web traffic by 311% and generate 32,723 job board visits in just 9 weeks.
- One commercial staffing agency used Facebook Jobs to generate a record-high 562 applications to 7 jobs in 2 weeks.
- By implementing a comprehensive social media strategy, a staffing firm converted 28.14% of social visitors navigating to their Contact page - which resulted in 840 qualified leads!
In this eBook, you will find four keys to tapping social media's superpowers and becoming the superhero!